Sure we all love walking past delightfully-decorated florist window displays. When spring is in the air, your local florist is often the toast of the town.
Truly a multifaceted industry, florists serve their communities in many ways. Much like a greeting card, a flower has many purposes, so luckily for floral entrepreneurs, business can come in at a reliable pace.
There are peaks and valleys to doing business, and a florist has several…
- The year-end holidays
- Prom and formal season
- Mother’s Day – THE BIG ONE
But what happens when some out of the ordinary financial thorns begin to appear in your florist business?
- Your refrigeration system may need to be repaired/replaced
- You need to make a large inventory purchase
- Your delivery truck breaks down
- A new competitor eats away at your clientele
- You decide to renovate/relocate
Unforeseen events are inevitable, so from time to time your florist shop may need some additional funding to weather the ups and downs of doing business.